Shop Tech @ Additive Engineering Solutions | Akron, OH
Additive Engineering Solutions (AES) started in 2016 to disrupt traditional means of tooling production. AES was the first, and is still the only, contract manufacturer of Large Format Polymer 3D Printing in the world. AES primarily manufactures tools and molds for composites, precast concrete, and numerous other industries, along with the production of large scale prototypes. AES is a fast growing, high paced company, where there is never a dull moment and great opportunities. We get our hands dirty and have fun pioneering a new industry in Additive Manufacturing!
ABOUT THIS POSITION
Are you looking for a job where everyday is different and you get to work with your hands, and not sitting all day long? Do you like to take pride in your work and help others around you? The Shop Tech position at AES is primarily a production and facilities position with a variety of responsibilities. Sanding tools & molds, building crates for our products to ship out in, material receiving & product shipping (forklift) and general shop clean up. Everyday will be different with plenty to do. We’re looking for someone who is a hard worker and is able to step up to the challenge to help keep our busy shop floor movin’ and groovin’. Are you in?
- Hands on experience with power tools, saws, etc.
- Basic math skills for building crates.
- Able to operate heavy equipment safely, i.e. forklifts (will train), power saws, etc.
- Great Work Ethic
- Attention to Detail
- Safety Attitude!
- Sanding (can require wearing a respirator)
- Crate building (using power tools, sawing wood, nail gun, etc)
- Setup of large 3D Printer (will train on this)
- General Shop 5S (making sure the shop is clean and organized)
- Cardboard and Trash Responsibility
- Machine Center Chip Cleanup
- Shipping & Receiving (Loading & Unloading trucks via forklift)
- Helping the rest of the production team when they need it.
- Must be able to lift over 30lbs on a daily basis.
- Will be on your feet most of the day
Reach out to Andrew Bader at, email@example.com.